Saturday, September 1, 2012

Free Ribbon and a hilarious video, what more do you need really?

I know you're waiting for pics from the baby shower, so am I. My camera crapped out on me. It threw a really big hissy fit just as we were putting the finishing touches on our decorations. I hate it. I've hated it for the last couple years, but just haven't had a chance to replace it yet. So now, I'm at the mercy of my sister and must wait for her to share photos with me. :-(. We went to The Hubs adorable nephews first birthday party this week too and guess what? No darn pictures. Sometimes I just want to sit down and cry, or throw my own hissy fit. Either one really.

My post is not all whining and complaining....I've got free ribbon for you!!! If you've been paying attention to my blog you'll know how much I love ribbon! You might too, if its free!

You’ve bought all the back-to-school clothes and supplies and are about to send those adorable kids on their way; now it’s time to do something for YOU! First on your list? Taking advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s back to ‘spool’ promotion during September! Get a FREE spool of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon with every $50 purchase—choose your favourite new In Color or earn all five! Click on the shop now link and it will take you directly to my online store. No limit! Stock up!
Ok. Do me a favour. Watch this video. If you've never clicked on a video link in a blog before, click on this one. This video made me LOL and I don't use that term lightly. I really did, especially during the clean up part. This gal is totally completely my style of funny. Love it! Leave a comment, tell me if you did too. Or tell me if you thought it was just plain dumb. I can handle it. I'm a big girl (who throws hissy fits now and then..,.aren't we all?)!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment