Monday, December 31, 2012

Here I am!



Did you miss me? I missed you, kind of. You see, I was still checking the list of blogs that I regularly read over the holidays. Few of them were being updated though, and I'd get frustrated and frankly a little annoyed that they wouldn't leave their families for just one hour and blog for me. Then I'd remember that I wasn't blogging either. So, in a kind of roundabout way, I missed you.



The end of our current Holday mini catalog is drawing near. You must have one last lookylu at that wonderful bookywook and make sure you've got everything you need out of it.



Then, on January 2 something bad happens.

the. new. mini. catalog. goes. live.

That's some scary shit.
Oh my goodness, excuse the potty mouth.
But have you looked through it yet?
If you have, you probably understand where I'm coming from.
If not, go look through it and then we will talk.
(and if you don't have one yet, email me and tell me so and I will get you one)




Those generous souls at Stampin' Up! Have been adding more stuff to the Clearance rack as well. Check it out.


See you in 2013!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment