Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my burfday!

The kids are back in school.

The house is quiet.

My Scentsy burner is making me smile with its lovely smelliness.

Ima gonna be makin' meself some sushi for lunch.

Going out for a FREE gourmet supper with The Hub tonight.

Had a lovely night with my besties last night.

The cat is barfing on my carpet. Balls. That wasn't supposed to happen.
Oh well, another day in the life of me.

So for my birthday this year, I bought and gave all of my sisters a copy of the same cookbook --- Taste of Home Appetizers. It's 256 pages of all of the things that make my heart sing (aaaaaannnnnd work harder to pump blood through my veins but it's my burfday). My birthday wish is for us to gather once a month and bring something we made from this book...essentially cooking our way through the book while enjoying each others company.




last night we had Mushroom Puffs, Gooey Pizza Dip, Potato Nachos, Spinach and Cheese stuffed Mushrooms, Spiced Tea...some sweet things...all kinds of wonderfullness.
So, for the packaging...I used a bunch of retired paper, but the idea is all still the same.




The stamps, punches and Framelits are all current! Have fun!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment