Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SAB2013LP_demo_Jan2213_CA_01


SAB2013LP_demo_Jan2213_CA_02



When you invite your friends over to create beautiful projects, consume vast amounts of chocolate and have lots of fun YOU will also earn free stuff!  During Sale-a-bration you can pick $35 (or more depending on the sales at your party!) of free product PLUS you'll receive a free pack of silver glimmer paper (in celebration of our 25th Anniversary!).
It gets better - have sales of $525 or more and earn $90 in FREE product, the silver glimmer paper PLUS a free product bundle of Sale-a-bration products!  Phew....plus did I mention chocolate? Chocolate? Free stuff?

SAB2013LP_demo_Jan2213_CA_03



This is a party just for YOU!  Do you have a wish list?  Of course you do!  Spend $60 and pick a FREE Sale-a-bration reward.  Spend $120 and pick TWO Free rewards and so on - one reward for each $60 you spend.  Spend $200 and earn the Hostess benefits too!

SAB2013LP_demo_Jan2213_CA_04-1



Become a member of my group.  When you join us during the Sale-a-bration promotion (Jan 22 - Mar 22)
For $125 (no shipping and NO taxes) you can pick product valued at $194! You'll also be able to join us for an exclusive stamp party on March 16th where you will receive a fabulous gift from me on top of everything else!

You can have a looky at the Sale-a-bration brochure here

Here's a page I made using products from the Sale-a-Bration promotion. My sister in laws have been emailing me photos from our little vacay (since my camera is a piece of crap and makes me cry daily...take today for instance, I was intending to make a page with my oldest kids birthday pictures--his birthday was Sunday-- so I stick the card in the computer slot thingie and look at the pics....and NONE of them turned out. NONE. How is a mother supposed to document the life of her babies when her camera is a piece of crap? Huh? How? ) so I thought I'd pull one out for this page.

Head to my online store to take me up on this limited time offer
and don't forget to  check out the awesomeness in the Spring catalog
if you're looking for something to spend your hard earned money on.


No comments:

Post a Comment