Monday, June 11, 2012

A big shot Swing card

Looky how pretty this card is!


I needed to challenge myself for a project I was doing, and decided to try a new technique--- The Big Shot Swing Card. Now, I've made other swing cards, they're OK (if I'm being truthful--they're a PITA), so I wasn't very optimistic...but, it was easy and I'm thrilled with the results. I found a video on YouTube by stampladee that showed very easy, simple directions. I can't make a link for some reason, so search for her (stampladee), it's just called 'Big shot swing card'.



My recipe:
Stamps: Layered Labels, Betsy's Blossoms
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze Classic, Versamark
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, White EP, Old Olive Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Top Note die, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Large Oval Punch


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment