Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Catalog, New Blog, New Headaches

My computer and me are not getting along this morning. Heck, even Stampin' Up! has upset me this morning, and that doesn't happen very often, or if it does, I don't usually admit it. So, here I am trying a different blogging template. I still don't promise anything fancy. But please, bear with me.

Have you picked out about a hundred and fifty dollars worth of stuff you'd like to have in the new catalog? Me too. The difference is, you can get yours for $125 with NO SHIPPING charges.



Join the Stampin' Up! family during June, and not only will you get to choose up to $155 worth of products from the brand new catalog for your fully customizable Starter Kit, but you'll also get select products from our brand-new Patio Party Suite--all for the low price of $125! PLUS, it all ships for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment