Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Do ya wanna be in the club?

It's fun! It really is!

Just allow me to illustrate a lil picture here if ya will. Your work day was the same as yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that and the, ok, I guess my pictures getting a little boring, sorry....you get home from work, the kids are fighting, the hubby wants to be fed---a meal with real MEAT in it if you would--the phone is ringing, they can't find their left hockey glove, the cat is hawking up a hair ball by the sink, someone left their Math book at school and there's a big test tomorrow, the Hydro bill was due yesterday, you're out of milk....then you pick up your purse and say, "see you later, I'm going to Stamp Night!" and walk out the door.

Of course it's not like that for everyone (but if it's not like that for you, I don't want to hear about it today), but hopefully you got my point?

You need to do something for you!
Regularly!
Something fun!

I'm kicking a$$ and taking names, wait...no, I'm just TAKING NAMES for Stampers Club starting in September. The basics go like this... Once a month we get together and make some pretty stuff (usually about 5 projects). I come up with the projects and I bring everything you need to make it, you try to remember to bring scissors and adhesive. You giggle, chat with other crafters (or you may prefer to bond with the non-craftys--we've got those too!), complain about having to tie a ribbon on the card, eat some chocolate or other tasty treat that you didn't have to prepare, hand over a bit of $$ and go home all relaxed and happy like.

Right?
Doesn't that sound nice?

So the cost is $15 per month, or spend $20 (or more, not including tax etc) on merchandise from the catalogues each month. Your choice. And I need you for ten months. It works for me in all the 'behind the scenes Stampin' Up! Stuff that you don't need to worry your already busy self with ways' to have ten people per group for ten months. You can sign up with a friend or two if you like, or just join an existing group of fun-havers. I've got a few options for you as far as when it's all gonna go down. I'm a 'third Tuesday or a second Wednesday of the month' kinda girl, meaning it's always the same each month so I can schedule it. I like schedules. For you this means you'll always know when it's going to happen, but I can't guarantee it's going to be on the night that the cat barfed, or you ran out of milk, or that the hockey equipment was missing. Sorry. I can also offer a daytime group if there is enough interest (which is ten people if you were paying attention!).

Oh, I forgot to tell you...there's free stuff in it for you too! But I doubt you're interested in free stuff so we will move right along...

Email me valeriemccallum@hotmail.com if you want some more info, or you just want in, but please...don't dawdle too long, as mentioned--I'm a scheduler and I need to get scheduling. And in the meantime, have a looky-loo at some of the things we've made at Stamp Night in the past...























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment