Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ribbon, ribbon,ribbon, ribbon, ribbon, ribbon, ribbon, ribbon, ribbon, ribbon, ribbon, ribbon,ribbon, ribbon,





My favorite accessory? Ribbon. Fo sho. Straight up. No dowt. I love it, and even though every once in awhile, a diff ribbon will catch my wandering eye...I LOVE the ribbons that Stampin' Up! Offers.

Recently I spent the day measuring, cutting, sorting and preparing ribbon shares for customers. I'm not joking, it took a long time, I played four Netflix movies while I was working to keep me company!

What's a ribbon share? Instead of buying whole spools of every color ribbon, your awesome demonstrator (that's me, I'm awesome) buys it all, and splits it up into reasonable amounts of ribbon and you get all of the colors.


Most of them are spoken for,but I still have a couple of the Ruffled Ribbon (my current fave! Holy moly is the Island Indigo ever beeyouteeful! I hadn't seen it in person before...I feel like I've been missing out!) shares left.You get: 2 yards of each of five colors Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade) for $16 (plus mailing if needed).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment