Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So Sad it's Saying So Long Series Session two

This post might get me teary eyed. Oh, just sooo much sadness here.

 I am not sure that I want to live in a world that doesn't include Baja Breeze.

That's right, if you missed it, there are a bunch of colours retiring too....Scroll down a bit and find the colour refresh post.

Some of the other wonderfullness that is disappearing soon in this beautiful card that we made the other night at one of my favorite stampin' groups are:

Bordering on Romance 125480w or 125482c  Reasons why I love this set: it's just so damn pretty. Those flowers are beautiful for watercolouring. I love those two border stamps. The flowery one can also make a beautiful background on a card. And the scallop-y one looks beautiful stamped alongside one of our pretty embosslits or a scored edge using the Simply Scoring tool. 
Tearing up here people.  Bordering on Romance - Wood-Mount Stamp

also Made for You 126340w or 126342c This set I just got this past year and I wish I bought it years ago. OK fine, it wasn't available years ago, but I sure have used it alot this year. It's got everything you need in plain and simple format, which goes against everything I usually love in a word set (note the inform font....that's not normally me, but I do love me this one). I mean, when CAN'T you use 'especially for you' ??????   You know what the best best best part of this set is????? It fits in lots of punches, and I love that. They're all pretty much the same size stamp, so if it fits in one punch, they all do. I love that. And I did it on that card I just showed you too.    

Pass the Kleenex would ya? Made for You Wood-Mount Stamp Set

and of course the Watercolour Crayons.

Sob.

There's just no words.


 



Don't miss these things people. Just don't.
Online store. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment