Tuesday, May 28, 2013

So Sad it's Saying So Long Seven

Button, Button  122026w or 122040c  you cute little thing you. Button, Button - Clear-Mount Stamp - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

Aren't you just Cute as a Button

Don't hit the panic button yet, I'm just getting started.

Well, bust my Buttons....someone is actually reading my blog!

That Justin Trudeau, he's a hot Button these days. (Ladies, I'll let you take that one as you please)

Am I pushing your button yet?

I think Stampin' Up! is right on the Button with the new super creative stuff in the new catalog.

There is no snooze Button on a cat who wants Breakfast. (I don't care if that fits or not, it makes me laugh. Cuz it's true. And that's funny.)

Speaking of Funny, remember when Joey wore his Thanksgiving pants so he didn't have to worry about buttons?


You're not enjoying the fun I'm having here? Button it.

Bouton, il  (This is Canada, people)

This card is Bright as a Button.



Now, this card uses some other things that you can't order anymore (let that be a lesson to you folks....don't delay, order your stuff today , just head to my online store and click the Shop Now Button) but the point is the same. This set can and will do anything. Pick some colours you like and randomly stamp those adorable little buttons anywhere you want. Add a bit of bling, maybe a brad, some ribbon or gee I don't know....a Button, a phrase and sit back and enjoy some Bachelor Button Cookies. and while you're there, take a minute and check out the rest of the things on her blog. It's good, and it's the kind of thing I like. Well done, random girl named Jen who I found one day and have never looked back. I like your tiny little oven. I've added you to my favorites Buttons

Don't hit the back button on me yet.



There's a Sizzlits die 113440 Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die - by Stampin' Up!that cuts AND embosses little adorable Button shapes that you might need to go along with your Button, Button set.

Or how many times have you been scrapbooking and wish you had a patterened paper in just the right colour? Make your own with some pretty button stamps!

Have I made my point yet?! Have I hit your interest Button?

There are a bunch of Buttons retiring too, so don't forget to look at the Retiring accessories list.

No comments:

Post a Comment