Thursday, October 4, 2012

A pretty one for fall

It barely feels like fall around here. Today, it felt like straight out WINTER! But, I still want to show you this card. We made it at one of my Stampers clubs in September. I love how it turned out!




We used: FrenchFoliage SS ( 120845 w or 121166c). The colors are Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Basic Black. Accessories are Vintage Brads and Basic Black taffeta ribbon.
For the leaves, you'll want to ink the stamp with Cajun Craze, then tap the edges of the stamp with Soft Suede ink to create a multi-colored fall leaf. We made the rectangular background by simply tapping the ink pad itself onto the card stock. To ruffle the ribbon, I put down some Sticky Strip, then laid the ribbon over it and started gathering and sticking as I went along. Trim the end and stick a brad through it!
Don't forget, that word stamp we used (from Word Play) can be purchased separately for a limited time! Isn't it a beautiful phrase? I love the words AND the layout/fonts! (132298 $8.95)
We have the best views at our house, in the morning we've got a big beautiful east/sunrise view, and a gorgeous treelined view of the sunset to the west. Our fall trees have been providing an especially spectacular view. I doubt this picture will do our magnificent view any justice. You'll just have to take my word for it!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment