Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Clubbin'

The girls in my Stampers Clubs are the backbone of my business. In months when I don't have much other stampin' stuff going on...I've always got a Stampers Club. Typically, they meet once a month, make some cute projects, do a lot of giggling, some snacking and just generally enjoy themselves. This month I thanked my clubs with these beautiful bags I bought from Stampin' Up!




So if you see one of these bags around, give that person a happy smile for me, would ya? :-)
Here's some of the things we made in October...not all of these ideas are my original ideas, so I'd like to thank the creative peeps for sharing!




Do you think this poor owl is creepy? Me either.Sorry, can't figure out how to rotate this image on my iPad. Geez, always learning...




Love the pretty fall colors, they never get old.


Would you believe they still complained even though I did the scoring for them!?!? (love you girls)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment