Monday, October 29, 2012

A pretty page




I love this scrapbook page. It could be made traditionally or digitally. I love the nine squares.I love the little labels peaking out the sides and the banner across the corner. I love the color scheme. I hate that my iPad always autocorrects my colour to color.

I'm going to save this one in my 'inspiration for the retreat' folder.

I've still got room in the retreat. I would love it if you could join us! Nov 16-18th. Email me for more information!




Making absolutely gorgeous scrapbook pages is easy when you use our color-coordinated papers and inks!


SUPPLIES
Broadsheet Alphabet - Clear-Mount Stamp
Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Bandstand Simply Scrappin'Scrappin kit
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
2011 In Color Stampin Write markers
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Designer Buttons - Regals Collection
Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
Stampin' Dimensionals


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment