Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trade show excitement???


Oh man. What have I got myself into?
I said yes to a trade show.
I haven't done that for years.
It's just so much work. (insert whine reminiscent of an 11 yr old boy who's been asked to clean his room....and if you don't know what that sounds like, come over after school today)
Why did I do it?
Fine. It's because it's fun to meet new people and share Stampin' Up! And it's for a good cause (the Minto Nursery School).


Come and see me, I've got some neat things to show you. October 27th, 10:00-4:00 Minto Town & Country Center. And if you're not interested in anything I've got to show you just come and see all the awesomeness that the other tradespeople have to show you! Just don't be asking me for no free candies or nothing.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment