Friday, October 5, 2012

Scrapbook Retreat

Did you find time to scrapbook this week?  This month? This year? This decade?


Me neither.

That's why I put together a Scrapbook Retreat. A whole weekend set aside to get caught up. Or at least closer to being caught up.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend away from home, laundry, cooking, cleaning, hockey, cat poop, XBoxes, homework, the real job (that is draining me lately), Johnny Test, "Mom, whats there to eat?", "Mom, where's my black sweater?", whiskers in the sink, dirty socks laying beside the couch.........................................................................................................fine. I'll stop for now. But you know I could go on and on and on.

The point is, I'm giving myself this weekend to scrapbook. If I choose to scrapbook, then good for me. If I choose to sit around and read a good book, go for a beautiful walk, paint my toenails, watch a sappy movie, have a long nap...then at least that's my choice. I gave myself the chance to get caught up.


There's a few spots left. Would you like to join us? Its $125 for the whole weekend, meals and lodging included. Email me for more details. You don't want to miss out!


Before I leave you for the day, I`d like you to know that even though it would be prefectly plausible that these are indeed pictures of my crap laying around. They are not. I googled `scrapbook mess'  tee hee. Thank you to the good sports who uploaded their messes for the rest of us to see!


Maybe these gals should come to my scrapbook retreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment